Bath Holiday Cottages, luxury boutique self-catering cottages in a haven of calm
Part of Tucking Mill Self Catering Properties
We specialise in offering you wonderful holiday homes near Bath. Enjoy recently renovated bedrooms, living areas and kitchen space all to yourself at one of our 3 unique, luxury cottages.
We’re honoured to have been awarded the coveted Gold award from Visit England for all our self-catering properties. Our multi-award-winning cottage retreats are located in the Midford Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty just 10 minutes’ drive from Bath city centre.
Whether you’re looking for a quality self-catering holiday or a short-term business let, we would love to welcome you to Tucking Mill for a stay you’ll never forget. As a little thank you, you will always get best rates by booking direct. Start planning your next holiday today.
At a glance
- 3 luxury artisan cottages at Tucking Mill, Bath
- All Gold star rated for exceptional accommodation
- From £120 -£160 per night.
- Ideal for a staycation
- All newly renovated and furnished by Oka, Neptune and Pooky
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Al fresco dining with own patio and/or garden
- Lovely walks, cycling, birdwatching, fishing
- Independent gastro pubs close by
- 3 farm shops within 5 miles
- Tucking Mill is an historic hamlet with a reservoir and viaduct close by
- Was the home of William Smith, the Father of English Geology
- Ideal to relax in after the bustle of Bath
- 12 minutes by car from Bath city centre
- Easy access from London
- Free wifi and parking
- Bath Reward Card full of discounts for our guests
- Personalised Digital Guest book abut the property, the attractions and the environment
- Family run and managed
A look inside your home away from home…
Watch our Bath Holiday Cottages video that gives a sneak peak inside our beautiful holiday cottages.
Countryside Breaks Near Bath
Only 12 minutes’ drive from the centre of Bath lies the historic hamlet of Tucking Mill where we welcome you to your home from home.
Our three self catering cottages have just been renovated to a high standard by House Interiors with furnishings and fittings supplied by Oka, Neptune and Pooky. We are honoured to have been awarded a rare Gold Award for Exceptional Accommodation and Special Welcome for all three properties.
A Perfect Retreat
The cottages are perfect for romantic retreats, family holidays or just long weekend breaks.
A designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the historic Midford Valley is a haven of calm with wildlife, babbling brooks and many walks and cycle paths on the doorsteps. The holiday cottages with their own private gardens or terraces combine rural Somerset seclusion with the city of Bath. Truly the best of both worlds. We would love to welcome you for a short or long term stay.